Here comes the latest payment system for HotProperty listings. Complete control over publishing of properties. Get it, install it, voila and get the funds flowing into your account. One of the best feature is the facility of Recurring subscriptions. You can create recurring plans which will automatically get renewed at the start of next period, until user cancel them. Means, no need to send emails to customers or to worry about subscription renewals. More convenience, more money!
- Joomla 1.5 native extension
- No hacking and joomla remains easily upgradable
- Create as many plans as you want
- Create plans for bundle packs, like 5 properties plan, 10 properties plan etc. as well as single property plans
- Option to allow agents to change published properties or do not allow. It's your choice
- Trial Period for subscription
- Manual approval of subscriptions on your choice
- Option to display selected plans on different menu items
- Custom email sending to user on subscripiton
- Custom Email sending to admin and other email addresses of your choice when a subscription is created.
- Supports recurring billing. It is very secure and does not store user's credit card information on your system. Instead everything is handled on highly secured paypal system.
- Unlimited number of Subscription Plans with flexible plan durations. Lifetime, yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and hourly. You can also define a frequency with period type. Like 3 months or 10 days etc.
- As it is a native Joomla 1.5 extension, it can simply be installed/uninstalled.
Fully Functional Free Trial Available
We have much to say but the best is to see it by yourself. Get a free, fully functional Trial for 15 days. Limited time offer!
Go to http://trythisweb.com/demo3/administrator/
Login as demoadmin/demodemo
Go to http://trythisweb.com/demo3/
Login as user01/user01 and see 'Manage My Properties' option.
Note: Many users simultaneously use demo site, so if you see a problem in demo, please let us know or ask for a trial version.
- Go to Components >> Paid Membership Manager >> Configuration
Configure settings and set 'Force Subscription' to NO.
- Go to Components >> Paid Membership Manager >> Subscription Plans
- To show plans in frontend, point a menu item to
Plugin parameters in backend:
- Go to Plugins manager >> SimSu Paid listings for Mosets HP and see its parameters. Specially see "Allow to change published listings". If this is YES, user will be able to shuffle his published listings but limited to number of subscribed listings at any time.